With the global gambling industry estimated to reach $495 billion US, gambling is unfolding in India as well. Online gambling is becoming more popular with the rising number of smartphone users and low-cost internet packs available. We are tempted by ‘Play Rummy online and earn exponentially’ kind of online Ads and lose money more often, so let us get the hang of gambling and cognize ourselves by Indian Online Gambling Guide or visit Sports Betting Site For Indian Users.
What exactly is it?
Online gambling is playing any game over the internet by risking your money or any other asset in the hope and wish of winning even more substantial sums of cash, also known by Internet Gambling. This includes virtual casinos, poker, various games, and sports betting.
Why only online gambling?
Online gambling is favored for specific merits like gambling and enjoying from your home without physically going to a casino, thus cutting on your traveling & other expenditure. You have more choices of the games and yeah, more perks like free money, cash backs in which you can redeem money for the points you earn, deposit bonus and reload bonus.
Some of the Best batting sites for Indian players
- BETWAY: Great for beginners and very user- friendly.
- BET365: Provides excellent live betting service.
- 1xBET: Known for providing high odds, which increases player profits.
- COMEON: Has all the functions of a new betting site, cash out, and more.
- 888SPORT: Fast and effective betting platform with detailed rules and guidelines for novices.
- ROYAL PANDA: Known for a fantastic collection of casino games, online slots, and more.
- BETWINNER: Convenient deposit methods & fabulous collection of online games and sports gambling
General tips for a novice:
- Start playing with money you are okay with losing.
- Join 2-3 sites to have more options.
- Check Return rate percentage and reviews on the sites.
- Read bonus terms and conditions before committing to any offer.
- Join regulated casinos that get their software updated timely.
Is it legal in India?
In short, yes. Though the Public Gambling Act, 1867, makes it illegal to gamble, there is no mention of online gambling. Instead, it varies from state to state like in Maharashtra; it is prohibited, whereas, online gambling is officially legal and regulated in Sikkim and Goa. Many state governments are debating to legalize it completely.
Deposit options available
Almost every online betting site provides you option of deposit with Online Banking, VISA Card, Apple Pay, and some accept cryptocurrency too.